Calling all businesses in Sandwell and the wider Black Country. Don’t miss out on the expertise and guidance available from Sandwell Council’s business support service, Think Sandwell.
The Think Sandwell team, based in Oldbury, helps people in our region to gain the confidence and skills they need to start successful businesses. They also support established organisations to develop and grow.
The service is free because Sandwell Council wants businesses in the area to do well, in order to create and sustain jobs and keep our local economy healthy.
You’ll also find local business news stories, links to tender opportunities, and worthwhile event listings at the user-friendly website www.thinksandwell.com.
For more information contact the Think Sandwell team via www.thinksandwell.com/contact. You can follow the team on Twitter @thinkSandwell or join Think Sandwell’s Business Network for up-to-the-minute discussions on LinkedIn.
For start-up businesses:
* Advice on business planning, market intelligence and accessing finance
* Support with finding suitable premises in Sandwell.
For growing businesses:
* Help with accessing new markets, securing new contracts and identifying potential new clients
* Valuable links with strategic partners, universities and other business support organisations
* Support with finding larger or specialist premises in Sandwell for expansion.
For businesses at all stages
* Advice on identifying and applying for relevant funding
* Frequent events for networking, learning and collaboration.