Carillion, recently began work on the West Midlands biggest and newest landmark healthcare building, the £430m state-of-the-art Midland Metropolitan Hospital (MMH) in Smethwick, a £multi-million project for which Carillion and their top-tier contractors will need a quality pool of suppliers of materials, FM support and subcontract services.
Is your firm ready to supply one of the biggest names in UK Construction & FM services?
Over a complimentary cooked breakfast, you’ll get the opportunity to meet with the senior procurement leads & category managers from Carillon’s MMH team, you’ll hear about the works packages, designs, procurement and build timescales relating to the MMH and most importantly, you’ll learn about the supply chain opportunities that will be up for grabs soon and the essential skills (such as BIM) that they look for in prospective suppliers plus the approvals needed on the sub-contract works packages. Delegates will also get the first preview of the new Carillion endorsed Growth Spark APP, a FREE mobile & tablet-friendly online app to help improve your work-winning skills and a valuable SMART tool to demonstrate you’re a performance-driven supplier to potential new clients.
Work recently began on the 19 acre MMH site
Attendees will get to see a first glimpse of the huge 80,000 sq. mtr MMH site from the newly opened MMH community platform, delegates will enjoy a panoramic view of the canal-side hospital site plus hear about the surrounding regeneration of Sandwell & West Birmingham.
Attending this workshop will allow you to:
- Meet procurement / supply chain experts from leading contractor Carillion and learn what they look for from their top suppliers
- Gain a valuable insight into business opportunities within Carillon’s supply chain
- Hear about expert support for the WM construction sector including the launch of a FREE Growth Spark APP to improve your work-winning skills
- Network over a complimentary cooked breakfast with like-minded construction professionals looking to develop their supply performance and improve their business credentials
- Find out how to further raise your profile through the advertising and sponsorship opportunities available on the WMVH site.